Purchase Neurolinguistic Programming – Wyatt Woodsmall and Eben Pagan - at GBesy, Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Lifetime support. You will receive the full content of the course at a reasonable cost.
GET Neurolinguistic Programming – Wyatt Woodsmall and Eben Pagan Course at Gbesy. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT.
Neurolinguistic Programming – Wyatt Woodsmall and Eben Pagan
SESSIONS 1: INTRODUCTION
- In this session, Master NLP Trainer Wyatt Woodsmall discusses the system of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. You’ll learn what NLP is and how to use it to get the success you want in life: in business, in education and in your personal growth.
Wyatt also introduces the ideas of:
- A Powerful Physiological State
- The Circle of Excellence
Session 2: Using Outcomes and Evidence Procedures to Measure Change
- The goal of this training is to leave with a set of skills that will help you succeed in getting what you want in life.
- And in this session, you’ll learn why it’s essential to know exactly what outcomes you want to achieve in order for NLP to work, including how to measure whether you are working away from or towards a goal.
Session 3: Getting What You Want
- In this session you’ll learn why it’s so important to get crystal clear on what it is you want from the very beginning.
- You’ll also learn why logic and reason never work to convince anyone of anything – and what to use INSTEAD to bring people over to your way of seeing things.
Session 4: The Concept of “Rapport”
- This session dives deep into the concept of RAPPORT.
- You’ll learn what it is, how to create it, and how to use it to help other people feel instantly comfortable with you and your message.
Session 5: Modeling
- In this session you’ll go deep into the idea of modeling – a skill that will allow you to really get into the experience of another person. You’ll also learn the “hierarchy of thinking”… and why intellectually knowing something is completely different than experientially knowing the same thing. Finally, you’ll learn the different “systems” people use to take in information from the outside world and how to identify people’s system quickly.
Session 6: More on Representational Systems…
- In this session you’ll learn the two different ways of listening, how to tell what a person’s representational system is by just looking and listening to them, how to tell what another person is experiencing by watching where they look, and much more…
Session 7: Visual & Auditory Sensory Acuity
- In this session you’ll learn more about developing your own visual and auditory sensory acuity.
Session 8: What is Calibration?
- In this session you’ll continue to go deeper into reading people’s states… and even how to tell if someone is lying to you… solely based on what they’re doing with their body language.
Session 9: More on Calibration and Reading Other People…
- Here you’ll dive into the concept of “Calibration.” You’ll learn why it’s important to “leave your mind – come to your senses” when you’re trying to figure out where someone’s coming from…
Session 10: “Calibration” and Trusting Your Senses
- NLP is not based on someone’s theory of what works. NLP is based on what effective communicators actually do, the eye patterns they observe based on what people are doing, and how they calibrate where others are in order to communicate.
But it’s more than this – NLP is also about suspending your mind’s current beliefs about what is possible, because what you believe you are capable of is what will occur. In this session, you’ll learn how to use your mind to control your sense (of what is) in an entirely new way.
Session 11: Looking at Multiple Perspectives
- This session is about appreciating different perspectives during any interaction or conflict. You’ll learn the 4 different perspectives in any conflict, how to identify what is generating and sustaining the conflict, and what has the highest likelihood of resolving it.
Session 12: The Disney Creative Strategy
- Have you ever had an argument with someone, and the cycle of “attack and defend” kept going around and around?
- In this session you’ll learn that by simply substituting ONE WORD you can diffuse the animosity and conflict… and have a much better chance of getting the outcome you want.
You’ll also learn a strategy for coming up with creative solutions to problems modeled after the same strategy Walt Disney used with his staff.
Session 13: How Language Distorts Our Thinking
- Aristotle was the first to recognize that a major reason our thinking becomes distorted is due to the grammar structure of the language we think in.
- In this session you’ll look at 9 specific examples of how the structure of language twists and contorts your thinking… and simple questions to straighten things out IMMEDIATELY.
This will help you free yourself from limited thinking… and give you the ability to help others do the same.
Session 14: meta Model Violations Exercise
- In this session you’ll go DEEP into the meta Model Violations, and you’ll get a powerful and thorough exercise… giving you plenty of chances to identify the MMV in a variety of sample communications.
Session 15: From Present State to Desired State
- In this session you’ll learn the important dynamics of the Present State and, the Desired State… and how to look for the “hidden payoffs” of what we call PROBLEMS…
Session 16: Q&A on NLP and Love
- In this training listen in as Wyatt answers questions directly from the audience.
- Topics include getting negative thoughts out of your head, dealing with trauma, creating healthy relationships, and the secret to becoming “fluent” with NLP.
Session 17: Emotional Intelligence
- This training is all about EMOTIONS. You’ll learn what creates emotions and how to exercise more conscious control over the emotions you feel.
Session 18: Positive and Negative Emotions
- In this session you’ll hear more about emotions, how to generate positive emotions, love, and why intention can matter more than technique.
Session 19: Learning From the “Little Magi”
- In this session, Wyatt shares the story of the “Little Magi.” You’ll also learn how to step in and out of “the now.” This is an incredibly powerful exercise to rapidly associate and dissociate in the moment, and it can produce amazing results.
Session 20: How to Create and Stack a Powerful Anchor
- In this session, you are going to learn one of the most basic and powerful NLP techniques: Anchors. Anchors allow you to touch another person (or yourself) in a very specific place to elicit a positive emotional state on demand.
Session 21: Neutralizing Negative Emotions by “Collapsing Anchors”
- “Collapsed Anchors” are one of the most powerful techniques in the whole NLP arsenal.
- They are used to cancel out negative experiences that are getting in the way of functioning. By removing or reducing the “charge” around memories of negative experiences it is possible to allow a person to function more effectively.
You’ll learn how in this session.
Session 22: Curing Phobias or Traumas with NLP
- As humans we typically don’t learn from negative experiences because we don’t want to go back to the memory. Instead we repress the feelings associated with it.
- In this session, you’ll learn a special “Phobia Cure Process” that allows you to go back to a negative experience and learn from it, by looking at it without the heavy emotional component.
- Wyatt also does a demo of the Phobia Cure with an audience member who is scared of heights.
Session 23: How to Rid Yourself of Recurring Negative Emotions
- Have you ever found yourself stuck in a negative emotion loop? You keep coming back to the same sad story, same traumatic memory, or same anxious feeling – and the pattern is keeping you from the kind of success you know is possible?
- In this session, Wyatt teaches you exactly how to use the “Change Personal History Technique” to eliminate ongoing negative emotions for yourself and others.
Session 24: Wyatt Wraps Things Up
In this Session, Wyatt wraps up the training and revisits the key things learned:
- The “Change Personal History” Technique
- Collapsing Anchors
- The “Blameless and Victimless” principles of NLP
- The Change Mindset
- The Outcome and Results Focus
Tag: Neurolinguistic Programming – Wyatt Woodsmall & Eben Pagan Review. Neurolinguistic Programming – Wyatt Woodsmall & Eben Pagan download. Neurolinguistic Programming – Wyatt Woodsmall & Eben Pagan discount.
Related Keyword:neuro-linguistic programming example; neuro-linguistic programming techniques; what is neuro-linguistic programming and how does it work; nlp debunked; nlp psychology; neuro linguistic programming course; neuro-linguistic programming pdf
Only today, Neurolinguistic Programming – Wyatt Woodsmall and Eben Pagan – Price $58. You will be supported lifetime.
Buy Neurolinguistic Programming – Wyatt Woodsmall and Eben Pagan - Course at GBesy. You will get the full content of the same course as Salepage. You are allowed to download and access the course permanently.
When you purchase a course at GBesy, you will receive:
- You can find most of what you need including ebooks and courses.
- Lots of high-quality online courses.
- We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
You will receive a download link at your account or directly via email after payment. This course is available at walaz.net